Directions Answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriate options.
Q76. Which of the following is the highest level of cognitive ability?
Q77. Why is story telling most important in an English language class at primary level?
(1) It develops more values among the students
(2) It is useful for developing integrated language skills
(3) It improves student’s vocabulary
(4) It creates fun in the class
Q78. A good teacher is one who
(1) gives them useful information
(2) gives them ample opportunities to learn
(3) explains concepts and principles
(4) gives printed notes to students
Q79. Which of the following helps in learning the second language without using the printed text?
(1) Natural approach
(2) Situations approach
(3) Language immersion
(4) Grammar-translation method
Q80. A person who is fluent speaker, is likely to possess
(1) Bodily-kinesthetic ability
(2) Logico-mathematically ability
(3) Musical ability
(4) Verbal-linguistic ability
Q81. Which approach emphasizes, interaction as the means and the goal of learning a language?
Q82. Maximum participation of student’s during teaching in a language class room is possible through?
(1) translation method
(2) lecture method
(3) inductive method
(4) discussion and demonstration methods
Q83. Dyslexia is an intellectual disability that negatively affects the understanding abilities terms of
(1) sign language
(2) oral language
Q84. The Linguist, Noam Chomsky maintains that every child has an innate Language Acquisition Device (LAD) that he/she uses for.
(1) Universal Grammar
(3) Complex words
Q85. The structural approach advocates
(1) selection and gradation of material
(2) resorting to fluency
(3) assessing learners performance using mother tongue
(4) using mother tongue
Q86. According So socio-cultural theory of Vygotsky
(1) children can think in abstract terms if abstract material is provided at a lower age
(2) sel-directed speech is the lowest stage of the scaffolding
(3) children drink in different domain and do the take a complete perspective
(4) culture helps in language development
Q87. What is the main purpose of poetry recitation in a language classroom?
(1) To give their opinions about the poem
(2) To appreciate and enjoy the poem
(3) To become aware of the poet and her work
(4) To know the historical background of the poem
Q88. Who strongly maintains the language is learnt by imitation of stimuli and reinforcement of correct responses?
(1) Kurt Lewin
(2) Albert Bandura
(4) BF Skinner
Q89. Under which activity do recognizing sounds and deducing meaning from them come?
Q90. During the process of language learning, students lack confidence in their pronunciation. How can one overcome this?
(1) Correcting mistakes immediately
(2) Providing scope for special activities with the help of language experts for removing speaking defects
(3) Reading aloud in the classroom
(4) Organizing play like tasks in which children can talk to one another