101. Had he been absent from the meeting, the officer _____ strictly with him.
(A) will deal
(B) would deal
(C) would have dealt
(D) will have dealt
102. She obliges me for the help.’ The correct passive voice will be
(A) the help is obliged me by her.
(B) I am obliged to her for the help.
(C) I was obliged to her for the help.
(D) I am obliged for the help by her.
103. The correct transcription of the word, SYCOPHANT is
104. Which part of the sentence has an error ?
Rohit told his teacher that he was absent the previous day.
(A) Rohit told his teacher
(B) that he was absent
(C) the previous day
(D) No errory
105. The teacher said to the students, “Let us start a new lesson”. (Correct indirect speech will be)
(A) The teacher asked the students to start a new lesson.
(B) The teacher suggested to the students to start a new lesson.
(C) The teacher suggested to the students that he should start a new lesson.
(D) The teacher suggested to the students that they should start a new lesson.
106. ‘It (rain)’ when my brother went to market.
(A) had been raining
(B) will be raining
(C) was raining
(D) has been raining
107. Which of the following word is spelt correctly?
108. Choose the correct sentence from the following:
(A) He bought a unique watch yesterday.
(B) His brother is a DSP and his sister is an SP.
(C) The injured persons were taken to the hospital.
(D) The murderer entered the temple to take shelter for the night.
109. ‘No doubt, she is an angel’ Which figure of speech is used in this sentence?
(D) Alliteratìon Code
110. Correct subscription in a letter to mother will be
(A) Yours obediently
(B) Yours loving
(C) Your’s affectionately
(D) None of these
111. शुद्ध शब्द छाँटिए –
112. ‘नि’ उपसर्ग किस शब्द में है ?
113. ‘लिखाई’ शब्द में प्रत्यय है –
114. ‘देशभक्ति’ शब्द में समास है –
115. ‘अग्नि’ शब्द का पर्यायवाची शब्द है –
116. ‘अल्प’ का विलोम शब्द कौन सा है ?
117. ‘शक्ति का उपासक’ कहलाता है
118. ‘काम आना’ मुहावरे का क्या अर्थ है ?
(A) मार देना
(B) सावधान होना
(C) युद्ध में मरना
(D) उपयोग होना
119. ‘लघूर्मि’ शब्द को सन्धि-विच्छेद है –
(A) लघू + उर्मि
(B) लघु + ऊर्मि
(C) लघु + ऊर्मी
(D) लघू + उर्मी
120. ‘दिगंबर’ शब्द में कौन सी सन्धि है ?
(C) व्यंजन संधि
(D) विसर्ग सन्धि