76. What is the outermost layer of the teeth called?
(D) None of the above
77. National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) is located at
(A) In New Delhi
(B) In Hyderabad
(C) In Nagpur
(D) In Nainital
78. ‘KALINDI’ is the Vedic name of which river:
79. What is the longest part of the human digestive system?
(A) Large intestine
(B) Small intestine
80. Which is the longest tunnel in India?
81. Who as the leader of Dhami Praja Mandal in 1939?
(A) Kanshi Ram
(B) Padam Dev
(C) Sher Singh
(D) Bhagmal Sautha
82. When is the world water day celebrated?
(A) 22 March
(B) 8 March
(C) 5 June
(D) 14 November
83. What is the source of sun Energy?
(A) Nuclear fusion
(B) Nuclear fission
(C) Chemical reaction
(D) All of the above
84. The color of the leaves is green due to:
(D) None of these
85. Shongtong Karcham Hydro Power Project is located on which river?
86. What is dry ice?
(A) Solid Oxygen
(B) Solid Nitrogen
(C) Solid Carbon dioxide
(D) Solid Sulphur
87. Which planet is the hottest planet of the solar system?
88. The main cause of Earthquake is:
89. What is called the Brain of a computer?
90. What was the Shivalik Mountains known as in ancient texts?
(A) Manak Parvat
(C) Peer Panjal
91. Name the creature which is not a bird, but can fly:
92. Which feature of food is identified by the red and brown mark made on food packets?
(C) Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian
(D) None of these
93. Kufri Jeevan and Kufri Jyoti are two varieties of:
94. Which place of India is known as Little Lhasa?
95. Who composed the grammar of Sanskrit Language?
96. Where Boothnath Temple is situated?
97. Where is the Great Himalayan National Park situated?
(D) Himachal Pradesh
98. When was the first train started in India?
(A) 16 April, 1853
(B) 16 April, 1852
(C) 26 May, 1951
(D) 26 May, 1850
99. When was High Court of Himachal Pradesh established?
(A) 15 April,1948
(B) 01 November, 1966
(C) 15 August, 1947
(D) 26 January, 1971
100. Which district of Himachal Pradesh has the largest natural lake located in?