25. प्रवीण बड़ी चतुर है – में बड़ी है :
Direction : (Q. No. 26 to 31) : Choose the correct synonyms for the underlined words from the given alternatives :
30. OBSTINATE :
(D) Old fashioned
31. CARDINAL :
Direction : (Q. No. 32 to 34): Choose the most appropriate option from the given alternatives to fill in the blanks :
32. He deals ……… stationery.
33. The tiger was killed ……… the hunter.
(B) by :
34. He is weak …… chemistry.
35. Choose the right sentence :
(A) Kalidas is the Shakespeare of India.
(B) The Kalidas is Shakespeare of India.
(C) The Kalidas is the Shakespeare of India
(D) Kalidas is the Shakespeare of the India.
36. ‘We reached safe and sound.’ Which part of speech ‘sound’ is?
(D) None of these
37. Choose the correct gender of Fox (feminine) :
38. Young one of ‘sheep’:
Direction : (Q. No. 39 & 40): In the following questions choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the given word:
Direction : (Q. No. 41 to 44) : Choose the correct determiner from the given option:
41. ‘She will have been served food’ is in :
(A) Past perfect tense
(B) Future perfect continuous tense
(C) Future indefinite tense
(D) Future perfect tense
42. This lesson is …………. difficult.
(C) the little
43. ‘A word or law no longer in use’ is called :
44. I love my books so much so that I cannot part ………… them.
45. Choose the word that is spelt correctly from the given alternatives :
46. Choose the correct article from the alternatives :
He is ……….. one-eyed person.
(D) None of these
47. Choose the correct synonym of ‘Audacity”:
48. Choose the correct antonym of ‘Malice’:
Direction : (Q. No. 49 & 50) : Choose the orrect option of indirect form of speech:
49. The teacher said to the students, “Let us start a new lesson.”
(A) The teacher asked the students to start a new lesson.
(B) The teacher suggested to the students to start a new lesson.
(C) The teacher suggested to thestudents that he should start a new lesson
(D) The teacher suggested to the students that they should start a new lesson.
50. He said to his teacher, “Good night, sir.”
(A) He wished his teacher good night sir.
(B) He respectfully wished his teacher good night.
(C) He respectfully bids his teacher good night.
(D) He respectfully bade his teacher good night.