121. The last battle fought and won by King,Ashoka was
(A) Battle of Panipat
(B) Kalinga war
(C) Pannar war
(D) Buzar war
122. Emperor Ashoka was the son of
123. The another reason for the decline of Mauryas was that the coup of __________ was a peoples’ revolt against Mauryan oppression and a rejection of the Mauryan adoption of foreign ideas, as for instance in Mauryan Art.
124. The converging point of trade routes was ______, which was connected with the Silk Route passing through Central Asia.
125. Malavikagnimitram refers to Sungas as brahmins belonging to ______ gotra.
126. Delhi first became the capital of a kingdom under the Rajputs.
(C) Tomara Rajputs
(D) Gupta Dynasty
127. The government of the Satavahana kingdom was organized on the traditional lines where the kingdom was divided into
(A) Gupta Dynasty
128. Janapadas were sub-divided into
129. For which of the following fertilizers, is sulphuric acid being used in large amounts?
(A) Organic fertilizers
(B) Phosphate fertilizers
(C) Potassium fertilizers
(D) Nitrogen fertilizers
130. Which agency of the Central Government is responsible for coordinating agriculture education and research in India ?
131. At which of the following places, is RBI’s printing press situated ?
132. ________ in reference to international trade means the export by country or company of a product at a price that is lower in the foreign market than the price charged in the domestic market.
133. As on October, 2018, the investment limit of FDI in insurance sector is ____ %.
134. MICR code in the banking stands for
(A) Magnetic ink colour recognition
(B) Magnetic ink commodity recognition
(C) Magnetic interpretation of colour recognition
(D) Magnetic ink character recognition
135. Which of the following is a nationalized bank in India ?
(B) HDFC Bank
(C) Canara Bank
(D) Axis Bank
136. Which of the following areas is famous for the marble mining in India ?
137. In which year was the Royal Commission of Agriculture set up to examine and report the status of India’s agricultural and rural economy and in which year did it submit the report?
(A) 1926, 1928
(B) 1938, 1940
(C) 1942, 1944
(D) 1946, 1947
138. In which year was the National Commission on Farmers set up ?
139. Identify the word that is spelt correctly.
140. Choose the correct meaning of the given idiom :
“Once in a blue moon”
(A) Night time
(B) An incident that happens extremely rarely
(C) An incident that happens very frequently
(D) Moonless night