21. In India, Mewar festival is celebrated at
22. Which of the following monasteries is situated in Sikkim?
(A) Rumtek Monastery
(B) Namgyal Monastery
(C) Ghum Monastery
(D) Tawang Monastery
23. In India, Jnanpith Award is associated with
(A) Classical Singing
(C) Classical Dance
24. In which Indian city is Panch Mahal located ?
(D) Fatehpur Sikri
25. Which of the following IIT, is situated in Uttar Pradesh?
(A) IIT Roorkee
(B) IIT BHU
(C) IIT Bhilai
(D) IIT Mandi
26. In which year was the Banaras Hindi University established?
27. In which of the following places is the Indian Veterinary Research Institute situated in Uttar Pradesh?
(D) Izzat Nagar Bareilly
28. Ustad Bismillah Khan is famous for _____ and was awarded ____
(A) Shehnai, Bharat Ratna
(B) Sitar, Bharat Ratna
(C) Flute, Padma Shri
(D) Sarod, Bharat Ratna
29. The Chaukhandi Stupa is situated at
30. Which of the following Agriculture Universities is not in Uttar Pradesh ?
(A) Banda University of Agriculture and Technology
(B) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology
(C) G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
(D) Rani Laxmi Bai Central Agriculture University
31. following nuclear power plants is Which of the following nuclear power situated in Uttar Pradesh?
32. Which of the following places in Uttar Prade has an Aluminium plant?
33. Which among the following industries is Mathura famous for?
(A) Limestone Mining Industry
(B) Granite Industry
(C) Oil Refinery
(D) Marble Industry
34. Which city is famous forthe Glass industry in India?
35. In which of the following cities is the UP Stock Exchange situated ?
36. In which of the following places did the Indian Rebellion of 1857 start?
37. Out of the following options, in whichthe State of India is the sex ratio minimum as per Census 2011?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
38. What is the interval between two consecuti Censuses?
(B) 5 years
(A) 3 years
(C) 10 years
(D) 15 years
39. Out of the following options, which State of India has maximum population density as no Census 2011?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
40. _______ is a branch of ecology in which we study the interaction of an individual organism or a single species with the living and non-living factors of its environment.
(A) Chemical Ecology
(B) Auto Ecology
(C) Genetic Ecology