ARO (Assistant Review Officer) examination conducted by Allahabad High Court concludes on Feb 24, 2019, in which 200 questions were asked. In this paper questions from General Stud, English, Math, English and General Hindi. Here are all the solved questions of AHC ARO available.
* Note: Answers are corrected by the official answer key.
Exam: Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer (ARO)
Exam Date: 24 Feb 2019
Number Of Questions: 200
Solved Paper Language: English
1. The watchwords of the French Revolution-Liberty, Equality and_______inspired the whole world.
2. The Indian National Congress was founded by ______in 1885.
(A) Allan Octavian Hume
(B) Lord Dufferin
(C) Badruddin Tayabji
(D) Annie Besant
3. _____passed the Indian Universities Act in 1904, imposing stiff control over Indian Universities.
(A) Lord Dufferin.
(B) Lord Curzon
(C) Lord Simon
(D) Lord Robertson
4. ______ means, made in our own country by our own people.
(C) Garam Dal
5. It was_______ who realized the importance of boycott as a weapon that could be used to paralyze the whole British administrative machinery in India.
(A) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(B) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(C) Dadabhai Naoroji
(D) Firoz Shah Mehta
6. _______ , ______, and_______ were important leaders of this Radical group.
(A) Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(B) Dadabhai Naoroji, Firoz Shah Mehta and Gopal Krishna Gokhale
(C) Lala Lajpat Rai, Dadabhai Naoroji and Firoz Shah Mehta
(D) Lala Lajpat Rai, Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal
7. _______gave a slogan Freedom is our birthright and we must have it
(A) Lala Lajpat Rai
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
8. ______started working for the Home Rule Movement in 1914.
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Jawaharlal Nehru
(C) Annie Besant
(D) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
9. In 1916, the Muslim League and Congress came to an understanding with each other and signed the
(A) Bengal Pact
(B) Treaty of Calcutta.
(C) Self-Government Act
(D) Lucknow Pact
10. On 30th December, 1906, the ______was founded.
(A) Lucknow Pact
(B) All India Muslim League
(C) Self Government Act
(D) Bengal Pact
11. Montague-Chelmsford Reforms introduced______ which was a kind of double government in the provinces.
(C) Legislative Reform
12. For a peaceful protest against the Rowlatt Act, people had gathered on 13th April 1919 on the occasion of Baisakhi fair at
(B) First World War
(C) Jalianwalla Bagh
13. What is the minimum essential duration of professional practice by an advocate for appointment as a High Court judge?
(A) 5 years
(B) 10 years
(C) 15 years
(D) 20 years
14. Which of the following states had maximum Lok Sabha seats in 2014 ?
(A) Utter Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
15. The Department of Mines Safety comes under which Central Ministry in India ?
(A) Ministry of Mines
(B) Ministry of Labour and Employment
(C) Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
(D) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
16. In 2018, through which scheme, was National health protection with insurance introduced in India?
(A) Pradhanmantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
(B) Janani Yojana
(C) Ayushman Bharat
(D) National Pension Scheme
17. Which of the following is a subsidiary of RBI ?
A) National Housing Bank
18. In India, the Social Entrepreneur Award-2018 was conferred to
(A) Neichute Doulo
(B) Poonam Bir
(C) Prema Gopalan
(D) Azim Premji
19. Which of the following in India, is not a under Essential commodity listed Commodities Act, 1955 ?
(D) Food Machinery
20. In India, “Operation Flood” is associated with
(A) Water conservation
(B) Dairy product
(C) Flood rescue
(D) Crime prevention